[AT] Finally done

Rob Wilson rowilson at infinet.com
Wed Oct 27 19:23:06 PDT 2004

Thanks for all the compliments. It really is a joy
to use it instead of dragging it to shows and let it
sit. I love the shows but there's nothing like using
a tractor the way it was meant to be. Hearing that
WD45 exhaust is music. As for the plow.
Well the plow mounted in the picture of the tractor by
itself is a 4-14 semi mounted model 73 I believe. It
belongs to Duke and I didn't get to use it since I had
the wrong hydraulic fitting on my transport valve. I
have one that is a 3-16 semi mounted that we didn't get
done in time for plow day. I need to sand blast it and
put the new shares on it and of course find a Allis
one way hydraulic cylinder. If anyone has one laying
around and aren't using it I could really use one.
The plow we did end up using was a snap coupler 3-16
mounted plow and it worked fantastic! It pulled in 2nd
no problem in very heavy black ground. I believe in
sandier soil it would easily pull in 3rd. But here in
Ohio there isn't much of the sandy soil. Only clay
and black :) Duke uses the 4-14 on his WD45 diesel and
his WD45 gas. The gas pulls it in 3rd really easily.
But then again it's not quite stock at 57 HP. It really
throws the dirt in 3rd though.
Rob