[AJD] Re: Flat Spoke rear wheels - Spencer

Duane Larson jdlarson at comcast.net
Wed Oct 27 05:49:46 PDT 2004

Spencer,
You have PC330, dated March 1960, which is the last parts catalog printed
for the B.  For purposes of studying parts development (like wheels), it is
useful to have parts catalogs dated as close to the introduction of the
wheel as possible.  When a part is superceded, references and info related
to that part are often dropped.  Best as I can tell, from your second link
the wheels are referred to with a JD prefix.
A second point - when I noted the info available "inside the rim", I meant
the surface of the rim covered by the inner tube.  So, that info will be
hard to get (unless you have a flat or decide to change tires).

Duane Larson