[AJD] Re: Flat Spoke rear wheels - Spencer

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Wed Oct 27 10:50:52 PDT 2004

On 10/27/2004 at 8:49 AM Duane Larson wrote:
>Spencer,
...snip...
>to that part are often dropped.  Best as I can tell, from your second link
>the wheels are referred to with a JD prefix.

Sorry for missing the "JD" prefixes.  I didn't look on the wheel page, I
just looked at the alphabetic parts list at the back of the manual.   The
page on the back that has the "IXA" prefixes and forward is missing (the
last page must have come off of the staple).  I should have realized it.

Here are the photos of the wheel, along with a picture of the spoke
measurement.

http://www.atis.net/~yostsw/IMG_0290.jpg
http://www.atis.net/~yostsw/IMG_0294.jpg

Spencer Yost