[AT] OT Barn floor question

Mark Greer greerfam at raex.com
Sun Oct 24 18:01:52 PDT 2004

Larry,
Next time you are out here on Ohio, stop at Lodi Lumber in Medina County.
They mill a bunch of cypress for deck floors. They sell the standard 5/4x6
size that you find in the pressure treated green stuff and since they mill
it in-house they should be able to mill you any size boards you need. The
cypress is a nice smooth grained wood that is easy to work with. My brother
knows someone who put it on a deck and it is a whole lot nicer than that
nasty pressure treated stuff.
Mark