[AT] OT Barn floor question

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Sun Oct 24 20:36:15 PDT 2004

Right.  The Sears Roebuck house I grew up in had cypress floors on both
the front and back porches.  It was built in 1914, and we tore off the
front porch to do some major remodeling to the house in 1957.  The
flooring was still solid after weathering all those years through
northern Indiana winters.  Dad said he was going to save the cypress to
build a boat, but it never happened.  All of it disappeared while I was
off at college.

Larry