[AT] OT Barn floor question

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Fri Oct 22 22:59:44 PDT 2004

That's right, Keith.  You open up all sorts of new possibilities.
Actually, there are some wetlands out to the NW of Hovey that have some
cypress in them if I remember right.  I'll have to do some
investigations.  Actually, that area is NOT an area I like to "visit".
There's a very small community on the Wabash River a mile or so farther
west that treats everyone with large amounts of suspicion.  The piano
player for the local church took it as a personal affront when I
informed her that the piano at the church had mice living in it.  I
thought she was going to call on her friends to "run me out of town."

I had to do a little pickup and delivery of equipment down in that area
a couple of years ago.  They're so far removed from authority down there
that they openly display illegal activities knowing full well that the
police and sheriff won't do anything.

My but that farmer certainly had some might pretty chickens in his front
yard.  Funny how they were all individually caged and how all of them
were roosters!

Larry