[AT] question on use of resistor on coil

Irma bellville1 at vci.net
Sat Oct 23 19:41:17 PDT 2004

     I always have good luck with the mopar resistors, when one side burns
out just switch the terminals to the other side. Fire her back up and keep
on.
There's also a reducer that cuts the 12v to 6 but I throwed that thing in
the toolbox long ago. The resistors off mopar windshield wiper motor will
work in a bind. But sooner than later your going to be walking somewhere or
just completely bypass the resistor. Don't run very long on straight 12v or
you coil will pop the top. And resistors are2or3$  at the auto parts store.
Coils high  if you aint got time to run to the junkyard>

Kevin Mosier
Bellville Farms
2499 Eddy.Crk.Rd.
Eddyville, KY 42038

     Life is a theater - invite your audience carefully
There are some people in your life that need to be loved from a distance,
who should be moved to the balcony of your life. Choose wisely the people
who sit in the front row of your life.