[AJD] BO Crawler project, and a hand start Styled AN

LeRoy Price lep at epix.net
Sat Oct 23 18:12:13 PDT 2004

I think I remember that AN via pics you posted.  If I remember correctly it was with the other tractors you actually bought.  Don't remember if it was a early styled or late though.

Personally, I like the early styled AN and BN.  Saw one in upstate NY 1944 or 1945 I believe that had a full set of cultivators with it.  Wish I would have bought it but had already bought a tractor.  Really would like to find one with flat spokes.

LeRoy