[AJD] BO Crawler project, and a hand start Styled AN

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 23 22:15:52 PDT 2004

Possibly,  I just don't have a clue as to the lindermann market,  perhaps a junker is worth a million now...

bwhdon <acton at onramp.bz> wrote:Seems you answered your own question, offer him two and see what he says. on
this one that is a runner? I guess you mean the engine runs? because if it's
apart to me it doesn't run right? What are the serial # on the lindemans or
BO crawler?

Don