[AJD] JD 301j info wanted

Brandon Knapp lneuwirth at eriecoast.com
Tue Oct 19 00:49:49 PDT 2004

I sent this a few days ago, but never made it. Trying again!

The industrial crossover stuff has confused me for a long time. I've only
figured out some of the early NG stuff.

The industrial version of the 1020 is the JD300. The JD301 came right after
the JD300, so it isn't a 1020, but pretty close! I haven't figured out
exactly what the ag JD301 would be though?!?!

The 10 series is simple. A 1010 industrial is still called a 1010, etc. The
20 series got complicated, and then worse from there!

1020=JD300
2020=JD400
3020=JD500
4020=JD600