[AT] Battery load tester

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Fri Oct 15 08:08:51 PDT 2004

You gave me the best excuse of the day for doing something other than
what I'm supposed to be doing, Cecil.  I'm going to head out to HF and
take a look at all six of their battery testers.  Their prices are sure
a lot more enticing than the $200-$275 range for the really nice digital
style that you set for the CCA of the battery.

Larry