[AT] Battery load tester

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Fri Oct 15 07:27:15 PDT 2004

	I suppose a lot of you have battery testers that apply a load
to a battery and give a reading showing the relative strength of them.
I use mine a lot to check batteries that won't hold a charge.

	I just got a new Harbor Freight flyer and they have a 100 amp
load battery tester with large meter and all on sale for $13.99. I
don't know if it is a good deal or not if you have to pay freight and
handling but if a HF store was close to me, I would go and check them
out. They look just like the one I bought years ago and paid $40 for.

	The catalog number is 90636-2YPA if you are interested.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson