[AT] Cub engine

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Tue Oct 12 14:08:10 PDT 2004

>and the boards slide off the slick rails of the fork lift sending the
>engine headfirst crashing to the floor. Oil immediately!!!!

Ouch.   Sorry to hear of this and hope it wasn't too painful to tell the
tale.  Since I made you relive a bad experience, I'll try to offer a
healing salve from the state farming paper

Farmall 55T baler w/cub power unit, GC, $525; Farmall 7’ offset disk, GC,
$750; Farmall 8’ grain drill, GC, $500; 5’ pull behind rotary cutter,
FC, $125; all sheltered since new. Richard L. Adams, Raleigh 919-846-0022.

This may be too far away from you, but you can store it here until you can
pick it up and then also have a baler to convert to PTO and sell/use:

Good luck

Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS
Plow the Net!