[AT] Cub engine

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Tue Oct 12 14:28:17 PDT 2004

Wayne,

I feel your pain!  I had my mishap with a fork lift load too.  I was moving
the entire sheet metal roofing for my 40 x 72 barn and had to raise it up to
get by a parked car.  Early in the morning and the forks were wet.  It all
slid off and landed on the end.  !@#$%^&  It was special ordered length and
I saved most of it.

Too bad you're so far away.  I have re-buildable blocks that don't have the
famous break.

http://members.toast.net/gwill/album/Tractors/Special%5FDetails/Cub_block.jpg

George Willer