[Steam-engine] hobby boilers

Jeff Smith steamenginesmitty at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 3 19:55:38 PDT 2004

I am having a 1/2 scale 65 hp case being built and it
has a brand new ASME code welded boiler with all of
the paperwork also.  Every piece of steel on the
boiler used to build it was stamped and is also listed
in the paperwork.  I am having it built with this
boiler because I just don't want to have to worry
about missing a deadline like Ken listed below.

Jeff Smith