[AJD] JD 50 questions Paul O

Gordon Hart grnacres at pgtc.net
Sat Nov 27 20:24:18 PST 2004

 Gordon
> Please tell me you have that crossover done before working on somethinng
> else????
> Paul O

Paul
I actually have not started the crossover although I know I should. I have
an SOB to work on next. I'm really close to finishing this 50 and want to do
so before I start a new one. I may start the 27 D that has been setting in
my garage partially disassembled for 8 or so years now. I could make some
points with my wife if I did and she pulls a little more weight than you and
I. Ha

See you at the swap in Feb I guess? Where are you going to stay?

Gordon