[Farmall] Tractor Safety and Slope

Jim Rohr jimships at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 15 12:26:52 PST 2004

Hey Larry,

If you feel ambitious how about renting a 450 JD dozer and do the work
yourself for about $150-200 a day. In about 40 minutes you will be an expert
driver and can move a large hill in about 2 days time. Actually it is fun.
As to slope I would think anything 15 degrees or less would be fine. Some
will say 25-30 would be fine and I have mowed up to about 40 but it was
scary even in dry weather.

Jim Rohr