[Farmall] Tractor Safety and Slope

Andy glines pioneersop96 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 16 05:35:44 PST 2004

Some pretty good advice here already.  Ask the
contractor what he thinks.  Ask him to do it as if his
wife/mother/sister/daughter...... were going to be
driving tractors on it.  I'll also agree with Jim on
the 15° here.  15 isn't a very big number but it is
plenty of slope.

=====
Andy Glines
Evansville, IN