[AT] Shop heating

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Sat Nov 13 13:38:06 PST 2004

> I asked him what he would charge for a couple of dump truck loads of large granite stones delivered and placed on the sea wall.  It is about 50 miles from one quarry to the lot and about 100 from the other.  He quoted me $56 per ton from on and $65 per ton from the other.
> I pretended my friend might be interested and asked for his card.
> Heck I figured that was better than laughing in his face.
>
> Charlie

	I wonder what the government pays guys like him to haul that
stone?  Someone gets paid to haul it, that's for sure. Might be a good
business for you to get into, Charlie.  A hundred miles is a long round
trip in a big dump truck and with fuel costs the way they are and whatever
the driver expense would be, I wonder what his share would be when all is
said and done?

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson