[AT] Shop heating

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sat Nov 13 12:36:30 PST 2004

Cecil,  A friend of mine owns a river front lot on the Neuse river that had
some errosion to the sea wall in last years hurricane.  I know that he wants
it fixed but on the cheap.  Thursday I was on the Minnesot to Cherry Branch
ferry across the Neuse and there was a sea wall contractor on their with me.
I asked him what he would charge for a couple of dump truck loads of large
granite stones delivered and placed on the sea wall.  It is about 50 miles
from one quarry to the lot and about 100 from the other.  He quoted me $56
per ton from on and $65 per ton from the other.
I pretended my friend might be interested and asked for his card.
Heck I figured that was better than laughing in his face.

Charlie