[AJD] Plow - Again

Rev. Gerber drgerber at fuse.net
Wed Nov 3 07:19:36 PST 2004

Spencer:  Plow again...  If you want a 2 bottom plow, wait a little and
one will turn up.  If you are in a hurry, you will pay way too much.
Amazing that when you are not in a hurry, or especially when you are not
looking for something, several turn up real reasonable.  The prices you
are mentioning sound very high to me.  I have seen several real good
plows go at auctions well less than $300.00.  Often, no one hardly bids
on them.

Dave Gerber
Pastor
Mt. Airy U.M. Church