[Farmall] 47 M lpg system

barry miller millerbw at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 28 15:22:13 PST 2004

I have a 47 M that I'm trying to restore. I rebuilt the engine and reworked the head. Now that I have it together again I need to start the engine. This tractor has a LPG system. I have timed the distributor and put in new points and plugs. I have a good spark but I can't get the engine to fire or even try to start. Can anybody give any suggestions. I also put a new coil and plug wires. I have plenty of fuel but the tractor acts like it not getting fuel. Help