[AT] Tractor wiring

K7jdj at aol.com K7jdj at aol.com
Wed Nov 17 07:44:23 PST 2004

In a message dated 11/17/2004 6:39:18 AM Pacific Standard Time,
yostsw at atis.net writes:
As for wire sizes, 10 Ga. is used for charging  circuits on virtually all
vehicles with regular duty alternators and  alternators are usually the
highest wattage circuits (400-800 watts) on a  vehicle.

I notice most auto repair manual wiring diagrams call out wire size.   I
usually look at
one of these if I'm not sure. You may need to  increase wire size if your
application will have
excessive length.  The national electric code also has useful wire  gauge
table according to load amperage.

Gary
Renton, WA