[AT] Tractor wiring

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 16:44:56 PST 2004

--- Spencer Yost <yostsw at atis.net> wrote:

> I am sure others have some better ideas that maybe
> are tested or calculated
> that may give you a better degree of comfort than
> "This is Spencer's system
> and it works for him because nothing has burned
> down"  (-;

My thoughts exactly.  Actual current carrying
capability of the wire is more than most of us are
comfortable with, BUT, working with pick-up and car
wiring I am constantly amazed that headlights are
wired with something like 18ga!!  I still am of the
same thoughts on the wire sizes as you.  This is
definitely a case of 'bigger is better'.
And that is a professional opinion.

=====
Dave Myers
Paw Paw, Michigan

Being crazy just helps me keep my sanity!