[AT] Congratulations America

Robinson robinson at svs.net
Thu Nov 4 01:04:01 PST 2004

         What are we ?  12  year olds? That no one can pull together enough
fundamental self control to not post political stuff (both sides) to a
tractor list? Do you guys have that little respect for Spencer's wishes
that you can't just let it go ?
         Spencer, I guess I shouldn't tell you how to run the list but if
it was one of my list I would have already hit the remove button a half
dozen times and let them have a week off.
         Don't bother responding, as soon as I hit send on this I will go
to the web site to sign off in disgust...   :-(
          I guess I was getting tired of old tractors...