[AT] Congratulations America

Cecil E Monson cmonson at HVC.RR.COM
Wed Nov 3 17:51:28 PST 2004

> President Bush has once again won the race to the Whitehouse with a
> plurality of around 4,000,000 votes. With the highest number of votes cast
> for a presidential candidate in history.
>
> I hope this will send a message to our enemies that the United States of
> America stands strong against evil.
>

> H. L. Staples
> McLoud, Oklahoma---
> United States of America

	God has once again smiled on the United States. I hate to think
what those two would have done with the presidency if given 4 years to
do their thing. I never did like Kerry and would never want a VP in office
who talks out of the side of his mouth. grins.  Kerry looked like a fool
wearing that new fancy Carhartt jacket. He shoulda washed it a few times
or rubbed a little dirt on it.

	I hope that bin laden bastard runs the wrong way pretty soon and
ours boys get him like they did saddam hussein. No one can hide forever.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson