[AT] the 2004 Valu-Bilt catalog

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sun May 2 18:55:47 PDT 2004

Cecil:

I agree with your assessment of the 2004 Valu-Bilt catalog. Kind of like a
small version of the old Sears Catalog we used look forward to receiving. No
women's underwear though!  :-)

I think I have detected a pattern at Valu-Bilt. The end of last month they
again offered free freight on orders over $100.00 for the last two days of
the month. I think they were trying to reach a particular sales goal for the
month or quarter if they are on a weird fiscal year. I wasn't able to get
myself organized enough to take advantage of the offer but this pattern may
be predictable. They had a similar offer a few months ago too. I think I'll
wait until the end of May to see if the heavy stuff I need to order might be
able to take advantage of their month end promotions.  Shipping heavy stuff
1800 miles from Des Moines, IA can get expensive. :-)

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

A failure establishes only this, that our determination to succeed was not
strong enough.--John Christian Bovee

www.deerelegacy.com