[AT] Plough and be counted Photos.

Mike Sloane msloane at att.net
Sun May 2 15:02:25 PDT 2004

I have scanned and posted an article from the local newspaper. I don't
know if it the same ploughing event as Barry's, but it is amazing that
it would appear in a local paper here in New Jersey:

<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/other_machinery/ploughing_record.html>

If anyone wants a larger (more legible) copy, contact me (off-line,
please), and I will attach it to an Email message.

Mike

Stait wrote:

> Hi all,
> Here is a link to my Webshots albam with photos of Plough and be Counted 2.
> http://community.webshots.com/album/138840043msnDRO
> Sorry about taking so long.
> Barry Stait.
> Mudgee. N.S.W. Australia.
> stait at winsoft.net.au

Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
Email: (msloane at att.net)
Website: <http://www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Tractor images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>
Work: <www.smithtractorandequipment.com>

Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.
-Albert Einstein, physicist, Nobel laureate (1879-1955)