[AT] the 2004 Valu-Bilt catalog

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Sun May 2 18:36:18 PDT 2004

	I got my 2004 Valu-Bilt master catalog yesterday in the mail
and it is the best and biggest yet. According to the cover, they have
added 1500 new items for this issue. It seems like it as the catalog
has just under 300 pages. If you don't have yours you can get one on
line or by calling their 800#. From what I can see, there are lots of
things in this catalog we all use and there are lots of tractor parts
too for all brands.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson