[AT] Off Topic - Shameless plug for one of my list.

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 16:48:35 PST 2004

--- Robinson <robinson at svs.net> wrote:
> 	I have a list called "Cheap Computer" that I feel
> needs more members in
> order to become more active. >
> Took a look today and like what I see.  And seeing
as my knowledge is limited to typing and (uh, OK,
typing), I won't have much to contribute but there
looks to be some intelligent answerers(?) there.

> "farmer"
>
> Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along
> came today.

GEESH!! Now you went and popped my balloon.  Thought
things were finally going my way and find I really am
a day late. :-P

Dave Myers
Paw Paw, Michigan