[AT] Off Topic - Shameless plug for one of my list.

Robinson robinson at svs.net
Mon Mar 22 08:41:47 PST 2004

	I have a list called "Cheap Computer" that I feel needs more members in
order to become more active. I think it can be very useful to a lot of
folks that know less than they would like about computers and don't have
a bundle of money to invest in some high priced "Tim Taylor" monster
system. It is a good place to ask a computer question without asking it
on a non computer list.

	Below is part of the blurb from its home page:

This list is for anyone with computer interest regardless of level but
mostly non power users and is not for game fanatics. It is mostly for
those that must get by as cheaply as they can and still have a
functional system. I want this to be a place where you can ask about
anything computer related whether hardware, software, service providers
etc. or express opinions about what you have run across.
I am hardly an expert but have "stumbled" across a lot of answers on the
net and hopefully we can get enough knowledgeable folks willing to
share. Many of us may be pretty familiar with some areas and completely
lacking in even the most basic knowledge in others. Such is the nature
of this field. If we will share what we do know maybe others will share
what we don't.

cheapcomputer-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
--

"farmer"

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA
robinson at svs.net