[AT] Farm World paper

Robinson robinson at svs.net
Mon Mar 22 08:57:43 PST 2004

	I know that some on this list take the Farm World weekly paper but just
thought I would mention it for those that may not know about it. While
it is generally just a farm paper it is a good one and is the best
source in the mid west for farm auction sale ads. I have been impressed
more recently on how many old tractor features and pictures they have
been running. They also run a fair amount of draft horse stuff.

http://www.farmworldonline.com/

I have no $$ interest with them except my own subscription.   :-)
--

"farmer"

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA
robinson at svs.net