[AT] How about Tractors.

Keith Kinney Keith at HerculesEngines.com
Tue Mar 2 20:26:44 PST 2004

Saturday the weather was great at about 62 degrees.  After working on
several project around the barn we decided to check the sorghum field to
see how wet it was.  To our surprise it wasn't too bad.  I was on the Ford
600 with the bush hog attached so I started cutting the field to chop up
the weeds.  Dad was on the Farmall H and hooked up to the disk and went
over the field once.  Then we decided to hook up the plow and see about
plowing it.  We used the Farmall H and a Little Genius  2 bottom plow.  In
spots it was a little too wet and the tractor with no weight in the tires
spun.  So we hooked a chain from the Ford 600 to the front of the H and
finished plowing the field with the tractors hooked together.  Last year
the Spring was so wet we never got our sorghum seed planted.  It's only
about an half-acre field so it wasn't too bug an effort but it was fun.

To see more about our sorghum efforts take a look here:
http://www.herculesengines.com/sorghum/default.html

Here's a few pictures of some of our tractors:
http://www.herculesengines.com/tractors/Default.htm

It was a great day.

Keith

Keith Kinney
Evansville, Indiana USA
Keith at HerculesEngines.com
WWW.HerculesEngines.com

To join the Hercules Engines e-mail list send an email to:
         HerculesEnginesGroup-subscribe at yahoogroups.com