[AT] How about Tractors.

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Wed Mar 3 04:12:56 PST 2004

	My tractors are prisoners of a sea of mud and soft ground.
I am hoping for a few more 60 degree days before it turns cold again
so the rest of the snow melts off. Once the snow is gone and we get
one good rain the ground will firm up and I can use the tractors.

	I have two tractors being painted which I hope to get home
in the next month or so. One is a 52 Cub I bought in NC and the other
is my AC G which I wanted to have painted in time for the Gathering
of the Orange in Canandaigua this summer.

	We have invested in a new tractor hauler which should be
ready for me to pick up on the way home from the LeSueur Swap Meet
the first week in May. I hope to be able to use it to haul my 49 Cub
to the Cub Fest at Farmer's place in June. The "hauler" is a 24'
enclosed cargo trailer which I hope will have enough room for camping
inside the front end in addition to being able to haul two tractors
the size of Cubs. Or to be able to haul a Cub and a golf cart to use
in getting around shows. It will be close to IHC red in color and
has interior lights, vents and a ramp door on the rear as well as
a 4' wide side door. I had plenty of tie downs installed in the floor
as well as the new LED lights on the exterior for safety. I figure it
might work out well for the Portland show too as it is a little shorter
than my camper.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson