[AT] My Tractor Pull Game *Update*

Larry & Barb Dotson dotson at loganrec.com
Tue Mar 16 18:38:57 PST 2004

Dave,
I tried your game and am supprised that it works so well. I am not sure
if there is a fault
in the system or what. I won about 20 out of 25 pulls once I quit using
the Farmall A and
AC B. Is there some bias built in? I had pulls of 325, 324. 323 when
choosing the optimum
lane, but won almost every time when I did not nail the lane. Hey, lots
of fun and impressive
with the way you have made it work. How does one know how to do these
things? Heck
I sometimes have trouble just getting my mail.  Good Job

Larry Dotson
PS Am doing my Allis B into an orchard B, Should have it at Greenville
with fresh engine and new paint.