[AT] My Tractor Pull Game *Update*

David A. Laughead Jr. daljr at bright.net
Tue Mar 16 14:09:04 PST 2004

I checked it out Ron.
What appears to me to be the problem is that the old PLAYER.DAT file is
still there from the earlier version of the game. The old PLAYER.DAT file
doesn't contain some of the information required by the new version. This is
why I ststed the old game files must be deleted before attempting to run the
newer version. The PLAYER.DAT isn't created until the game is run for the
first time, but if there is one left from the older version, the game will
open it and try to get the required data from it, which doesn't exist
causeing the game to get stuck.

Simply go to the c:\tpsim directory(folder) and delete the PLAYER.DAT file
and try the game again.

Thanks for the input,
Dave Laughead
Arcanum, Ohio