[AT] Re: Massy-Harris 44

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Thu Jun 24 18:07:33 PDT 2004

Kyle,  My neoghbor has a 44 with a deisel nice running tractor but  when he
tried to back up a short not to steep hill he had have his son pull it  out
with his Massey-Ferguson.  It just spun on the the grass. I know my  Kubota is
like that I try not to get it anyplace where I might have to back up  hill. I
have had to use the bucket to get me out of a couple of places. I would  look
for a more dependable tractor with a deisel engine and good traction for  the
hilly country.
That little Massey- Ferguson with 4 wheel drive did all right.

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460