[AT] Re: Massy-Harris 44

Phil Auten PGA2 at hot1.net
Thu Jun 24 17:30:01 PDT 2004

A hand crank tractor with a magneto and a drawbar fills that need. A-C B or C,
Farmall A or B (I know, the B is a tricycle, but the rear wheels can be set out
pretty wide), A Massey Pony or Colt or even an N series Ford or similar Fergy.
Any of the above can be had with electric start too, but that goes a bit beyond
the "bare bones criteria, although most electric start tractors can be hand
cranked.

Phil