[AT] Yesterday was a good tractor Day

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Tue Jun 22 14:25:02 PDT 2004

LeRoy,
Not many people understand the  inner working of a Mag and I don't blame them
for taking it to an expert these  things can be very simple of drive you nuts
trying to find the problem. A good  knowledge of electricity does help. I
would take it apart and clean all surfaces  and then check the coil for the
correct resistance and just do a good job of  cleaning and put it back together it
should last along time after that. Try to  keep it in a dry place when not in
used.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow  Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361