[AT] Allis-Chalmers pricing info needed - AC RC

Al Jones aljones at ncfreedom.net
Sun Jun 13 13:56:54 PDT 2004

Am I the only one that finds an Allis WD/WD45 the most uncomfortable
tractor to mount ever?  Honestly it feels like I'm trying to enter a
submarine or something!

Next to routine service (changing the oil, etc.) the best thing any
owner can do for any piece of machinery of any make is to put it under a
roof when not in use.

Al