[AT] Allis-Chalmers pricing info needed - AC RC

bwhdon acton at onramp.bz
Sun Jun 13 10:53:59 PDT 2004

Not that I don't like AC's there good for some people, just some info I have
noticed about them in this area which is carried over to other parts of the
country, similar faults found in them.  I have had a few of most different
tractors here at my place, not being rich enough to have a nice warm barn
for them all to sit in , they mostly spend there time out in the elements of
winter which is where I think most tractors of any age spent most of there
time, kinda like dogs, mine are out side working dogs as are most of the
tractors I come across and thats where they should be. I am glad your
grandfathers CA did him well and he did care about it more than others, but
if I come across an AC in this area or any place else it is pretty easy to
find out how much the previous owner maintained it and if I want to waste
some of my money on it or find a good faded , rusted up green tractor that
won't give me as much trouble.

Don