[AT] Reagan Remembered (by Patti Davis) Off topic but greatreading

Mark Greer greerfam at raex.com
Tue Jun 8 06:38:24 PDT 2004

Thanks for saying that Walt. That's the American way! As an American, if you
can dream of something you want then you can go make it happen and you don't
have to wait on anyone to give do it for you. Congrats on being bold enough
to figure a way to be able to retire at 50 and then making it happen. The
Patti Davis tribute was pretty neat to read.
Mark