[AT] Reagan Remembered (by Patti Davis) Off topic but greatreading

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Mon Jun 7 22:11:41 PDT 2004

Frank i lived under Reagan to and I retired at  age 50 and 4 days if you want
to retire early then don't depend on someone else  to do it for you take the
bull by the horns get out there work for it.
OH he  cheated me out my SS to since I am a US Cic.ser. retiree I don't get
any SS
OH! well i did draw it under FDR for 15 years so i can't complain to much.
We all have our pros and cons on some one and we should keep them to
ourselves sometimes.
Anyway the letter from Patti Davis really struck apoint  with me i was in
tears thinking about my own life with an elderly wife 13 years  my senior and
what could happen to me at anytime now.

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361