[AT] Reagan Remembered (by Patti Davis) Off topic but greatreading

Frank gremaux at tein.net
Tue Jun 8 15:01:39 PDT 2004

that's where you are both wrong....
I did all those things......worked my butt of on 3 jobs at the same time to
feed 3 boys and set up things to retiree at 50 or somewhere in
there.....only to have him and his congress pull the rug out......If you
think I did not work my butt off you got another think coming......

Reagan did it as he is the one that pushed it!
If you know more about politics than I do..then you will know

I have said 3 times now that the Davis thing was great........but not the
smoke blowing I get from others. It was her father and I would hope my sons
might think of me when I am gone.

I say no more on the subject

Frank
gremaux at tein.net