[AT] On losing farm land

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Mon Jun 7 23:49:51 PDT 2004

It never fails to amaze me, the difference in rental rates for farmland
between our countries. This spring a big farmer in this area rented some
land for the unbelievable price of $35 per acre. Nobody knows how he expects
to show a profit on the land at that price but I guess time will tell.
More average rates are in the $20 to $25 per acre range.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/