[Farmall] 240U question

Jim Becker jim.becker at verizon.net
Sun Jun 6 18:23:40 PDT 2004

Parts book shows W10-24, W12-24, W10-28, and W12-28 rims in the conventional
4 lug style.  It also lists W10-24, W10-28, and W12-28 rims in power adjust.
There is also a W12-24 with attached disc.  Checking the front axle, I find
2 versions of the steering knuckle and front axle extension.  One each is
described as "with increased clearance axle).  The only front wheel listed
is the 4.25KA-16DC.  This parts book was revised to 6/60.

I haven't been around enough 240Us to know what tire sizes were common

Jim Becker        jim.becker at verizon.net