[AT] What is the Best way to Restore your new found treasure?

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Sun Jun 6 09:18:15 PDT 2004

I am in the process of getting a Case LA fixed  up for tractor pulls and work
on the farm so i am not all that interested in  making the paint perfect. But
if I remove anything I take the time to thoughly  clean and primer it so that
 when the the tractor is running good I can  shoot it with a top coat it
won't be perfect but it look goos plowing my fields  and at the tractor pulls. If
I was not going to use it for farming I would be  sure to clean sand blast and
primer and piant every part before assembly it take  a lot of extra work but
is well worth the effort.  On a small garden  tractor like your I would
deffently take it completely aprt and work every part  over then piant and
reasemble. On a big case LA you tend to do only what you  have too.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR  97361
503 623-0460