[AT] Too quiet

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Sun Jun 6 06:47:54 PDT 2004

> Cecil have you been getting any rain up that way. Or is it still to

dusty. We have not had any rain in about 6 hours here. We have been getting

at least one day a week with out rain i think that is so we can cut the

grass, It looks like 03 with all the rain. Have not had a week end with out

rain and a tractor show together yet this year. yesterday was the spring gas

up at nittny in state college and it rained about all day same as last year.

Stay dry
> R Fink
> PA

	Hi Richard. It is nice to see you are up and about today. grins.
Well, we haven't really had much rain. Yesterday we had maybe a half a
hundreth of an inch. It just wet the seat on the golf cart and that was
all. This morning the grass is about as wet from a little shower during
the night as a good heavy dew would be. I guess all the rain went thru
New Jersey and dumped on Mike Sloane. ;-)

Cecil

what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson