[AT] Too quiet

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at keyconn.net
Sun Jun 6 08:57:36 PDT 2004

Cecil have you been getting any rain up that way. Or is it still to dusty.
We have not had any rain in about 6 hours here. We have been getting at
least one day a week with out rain i think that is so we can cut the grass,
It looks like 03 with all the rain. Have not had a week end with out rain
and a tractor show together yet this year. yesterday was the spring gas up
at nittny in state college and it rained about all day same as last year.
Stay dry
R Fink
PA