[Steam-engine] Boilers / Repairs / School

Dan Donaldson ddonaldson at tampatank.com
Sat Jul 17 04:27:49 PDT 2004

    I have been planning to attend one or more of the steam schools around
the country but I have not decided which one yet. I will have to wait until
next years dates are announced and see which one will fit my schedule the
best. I've seen the schedule for the 2004 Pawnee Steam School and it look
very comprehensive. Of the different schools can anyone on the mailing
commend ahead of others like Andy has? Dean Meissner mentioned a new school
the first weekend of Oct. in WI. That would work well for me but I already
planned a vacation to Vermont with my wife that weekend. She may not be very
receptive to changing our plans to go to steam school.

Dan